-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 11:34 AM
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Problem with skype trademark 7.4 and need old
version like 7.0 or 7.3

Ok, Oldversion and oldapps only offer really old software versions which are
not supported I think.
So for Skype 7.3 I had to restore my Dropbox link.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4752212/SkypeSetupFull-7.3.0.101.exe
For preventing updates I don't know, I found a program which should do so
but I have to verify if it works, mostly because it's on an Italian website
and I need to make sure if it's language-dependent or something like that.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.