Problem with skype trademark 7.4 and need old version like 7.0 or 7.3

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (John via Skypeenglish)...

There is a way to prevent update, but I will need to check and get back to you on how.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2015, at 11:34 AM, Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Ok, Oldversion and oldapps only offer really old software versions which are not supported I think.
So for Skype 7.3 I had to restore my Dropbox link. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4752212/SkypeSetupFull-7.3.0.101.exe
For preventing updates I don't know, I found a program which should do so but I have to verify if it works, mostly because it's on an Italian website and I need to make sure if it's language-dependent or something like that.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.