Re: Skype For Business Script Updates

Doug Lee

Sarah already decided that SFB is on topic for the SkypeEnglish list, as I recall. I'm guilty of not sending email updates out reliably
these days though lol. I wonder if there's a better approach, like RSS; but it's been a while since I've researched that.

The trend nowadays in large-scale software development is toward frequent smaller updates rather than large and less frequent ones. This
makes more important the streamlining of things like update notifications. Email update announcements are, at least now for me, a manual
process. I will be looking to automate as many elements of the update process as possible though; so if I manage to automate an email
announcement generation process, I might get better at this. :)

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 11:48:30AM -0400, Kevin Mattingly wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but can we get an update to
this list when the SFB scripts are Modified? I don't generally go to
Doug's site that often but would like to be up to date with the latest
scripts.

Kevin