I don't have more my contacts of Facebook withmy skype contacts list in the latest version of Skype

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raajan via Skypeenglish)...

yeah same here. Facebook is restricting clients these days. But I was told status shuffle is still working. I'm not sure.

----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish
To: Skype English list
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] I don't have more my contacts of Facebook withmy skype contacts list in the latest version of Skype

I would not do that if I were you. Facebook will eventually disable third party access to *all8 third party apps so eventally this feature will be gone. I have since revoked skype from my face book through my facebook app center as it's not needed anymore, now that i can call facebook ppeopel direct from the messages app, but that subject will not be discussed here, or you will face the consequences.

On May 25, 2015, at 5:04 AM, Moty Azrad via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

dear all,

So, I can say that the latest Skype version and maybe all the other updates in future will not have the contacts of Facebook with the contacts skype lsist.
what we can do to change it and what is the reason for Microsoft to do it?
Personally, I rolled back to the 7.3 version of Skype and all is right there.

thanks for any ooutput.

Moti

Moti Azrad Musician & Piano tuner
motiaz at gmail.com