skype for business 2015 JAWS Scripts

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Bharat via Skypeenglish)...

You have no idea, how happy am i to hear of you working on these
scripts. I am absolutely sure, these scripts have a lot of commercial
value as well, considering so many people use skype for business for
their office use.

Please let me know whenever there are bunch of scripts. I am eagerly
waiting to hear from you.

On 5/16/15, Doug Lee via Skypeenglish
<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:
I finally did see Skype for Business hit my laptop and that of some of
my coworkers. It is indeed more like Lync than Skype, so my Skype
scripts would not work for this.

I have been working more recently on Skype for Business scripts but am
not ready yet to release anything. I would say I'm getting close
though.

On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 02:03:11PM +0530, Bharat via Skypeenglish wrote:
Hi Doug,

I really wanted ot take up that experiment, however, couldn't muster the
courage, since it is my office laptop & any experiemtn may impact me
negatively if it doesn't really work out.

please let me know what else can I do to make it work better please?

Thank you,

SSB BART Group doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
The very smart may feel they have nothing to learn from anyone;
The very wise will find something to learn from everyone. (7/14/01)

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.