From Clare

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Joseph Hudson
Sent: jeudi 24 août 2017 20:31
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] admin: groups.io support address: attached

Sarah, you're very quite welcome. However, I did not see it attached as a
contact card in this message. So I'm going to go ahead and pasted below for
those that wish to have it..

"Groups. io" <support@groups.io>
On Aug 24, 2017, at 12:23 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Hello. Thanks to someone on the older list, I have the support address
for groups.io. If you need to contact them for any reason, they are
wonderful to deal with and they are working to make the transition as
smooth as possible. The following VCard is attached I hope it can be
accessed by all who are on the list. I will be sending a reminder later next
month for all who might have missed it.

Thanks.